Our clients are affluent, innovative, creative and progressive in how they grow, operate and manage their lives. At PAISLEY PIKE, we believe that our knowledgeable and sophisticated client-base requires and deserves a personalized approach to delivering accounting and taxation services. We provide them with integrated professional services that include corporate accounting, financial planning concepts, wealth management planning, as well as corporate, trust and personal tax planning and preparation.
PAISLEY PIKE “Bean Counters” are far from ordinary. Are you:
- an accounting professional with a minimum of 5 years professional post-articling experience in corporate accounting, and both corporate and personal taxation?
- a holder of a current Canadian accounting designation?
- very knowledgeable in investment products, wealth management and financial planning?
- consistently demonstrating a strong sense of personal commitment to quality?
- a superior communicator who also possesses strong presentation skills?
PAISLEY PIKE’s approach is different.
- We work in a highly collaborative, client-facing role, with a unique and rapidly growing client-base of sophisticated investors, executives and business owners.
- We value building and fostering trust in our client relationships.
- We are always ready to work with our clients’ existing investment, insurance and wealth management professionals in a supportive way.
- We collaborate with those professionals to identify and help implement leading edge solutions that build personal wealth for our PAISLEY PIKE clients.
Do you consider yourself to be:
- a highly-motivated, client-focused team player?
- an inquisitive, thoughtful, analytical problem-solver?
- an innovative, creative, “outside-of-the-box” thinker who always acts with integrity?
If so, we’d like to learn more about you.
Tell us about yourself and what makes you far from ordinary. Apply online and attach your resume.