Early in his career, JD Greenberg earned his Chartered Accountant designation while working with one of the largest accounting firms in Canada. Focused on international personal taxation, he has prepared, planned and reviewed tax returns for individuals both entering and leaving Canada in pursuit of their own personal and business opportunities.
JD’s tax-focused experience led to a transformational and dynamic 13-year tenure at one of the largest financial institutions in Canada. As Vice President, Financial Planning, JD designed, built and led the most successful, accomplished and respected wealth management and tax advisory team serving investment, banking and financial planning professionals in Canada. JD Greenberg demonstrated his unique value proposition in the developing space of wealth management by promoting tax saving strategies and advice, as a means of delivering additional value to clients.
For over 20 years, JD has worked directly with licensed and accredited investment, wealth management, financial planning and insurance professionals. JD continues to be a strong supporter of the investment knowledge and expertise offered by specialized professionals in these fields. He continues to recommend that his clients foster and grow these key relationships.
JD Greenberg’s business experiences are complemented by a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Toronto and the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) designation.
- Canadian corporate, trust and personal taxation
- International tax, especially personal taxation issues in both the United States and the United Kingdom, as he is an accredited accountant in both of these countries
- Timely application of emerging opportunities resulting from government budget announcements and other legislative changes affecting corporations, trusts and individuals
- Providing tailored advice and strategies to address the future interests and unique situations of clients
- Supporting your broader wealth management and investment plans by incorporating forward-looking strategies that save taxes and maximize cash flow.
PAISLEY PIKE offers accounting and tax planning with practical experience and expert knowledge of the wealth management industry, financial planning and the investment products used to build your personal wealth. We can also work harmoniously with you and your existing Investment Professional to support your financial goals.
- Chartered Professional Accountants Canada (CPA)
- Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario
- The Illinois Board of Examiners (IBOE)
- Financial Planning Standards Council of Canada (FPSC)
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada (PWAC)
- The Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP Canada)
Investment Industry Volunteer Activities:
Canadian Securities Institute (CSI) – volunteer reviewer of credentialing exams.
Through PAISLEY PIKE, this unique combination of experience, expertise and capability is available to you. No matter what your need, PAISLEY PIKE will be there as your discrete and trusted partner, helping you build your personal wealth.